MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CRICUT AND COPIC PROJECT

Here is a card I saw on a blog I subscribe to and changed it to use my Copic markers.
First I cut the jars from the Doodlecharms Cartridge using the shadow mode at 51/2 inches.  I then flipped one side and welded them together on my Gypsy.  I then cut the normal jar image at 5inches.
I think I cut the fish using Paper Dolls for Everyday  The bubbles came from A Child's First Year
I then folded the welded jars to make the card.  I used the Copic BG000 for the shadows on the jar and Y25 and 28 for the lid.  I used Y13 and Y08 for the fish, and accented with YR68. I then used the BG000 again for the bubbles and added a line of Bahama Blue Memento Marker on the bubbles.  I coated the fish and the bubbles with Diamond Glaze and let them dry.
The sentiment was done using Office 2007 and cut out with an oval punch from Stampin Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment