MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NEXT CRICUT CLASS SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 8TH

This time we will cover Design Studio and anything from the basics to the use of the pens in the  Expression or Personal machines.  I will work with each student indivdually, so this class size will be limited.  I will also be teaching classes in Cottonwood as soon as the reservations for class start pouring in.  If you are interested, and do not own a machine, I will have one available for a slightly increased fee (10 dollars more)  I will then furnish the necessary consumables for you. There will only be one machine available per class, so please contact me at cornvillecountrycrafts@gmail.com or by phone 928-649-8880.

No comments:

Post a Comment