MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stampendous Sketch Challenge 30

Here is my entry for the Stampenduous Sketch Challenge.  I used 2 digi stamps from the copicmarkerscrapbooking.com Thanksgiving Digi-stamp collection. I colored the cornocopia using Copic markers, of course, but too numerous to list.  The word Harvest (also from the Thanksgiving collection) has been altered using GIMP downloaded program to match the backround to the Provo-craft paper from the Earthtones Collection.  The checkered paper is from SU and the ribbon is from cosmocricket.com Trim-Trmeree Vintage #33 collection. The solid paper was run throught the Cuttlebug embossing folder, Foral Fantasy.
This was a fun challlenge was sent to me by Jennifer from Just4funcrafts, I really appreciated the heads up because it gave me Sunday to work on this project.
Happy Halloween everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment