MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I JUST ORDERED THE FREE MARKERS I WON FROM COPICMARKERSCRAPBOOKING

I just placed my request in for the free markers. I went for the 6 Cia since they do the same things the Sketch markers do except they don't come in the vast array of colors that the Sketch do.  I then orderd some additional Sketch markers and totally messed up by ordering two that I already had.  I hope they can fix that for me, I sent Gordy an email asking to exchange a couple of colors for a couple different ones.  They are so user friendly but I know it messes up the system to have to make changes.
It is a cloudy day in San Diego but Ray tells me it is 75 and sunny at home in Arizona. I am glad for them because today is the Grand Opening Picnic in the Park for our new local Cornville Food Bank.  I hope they do real well with the raffle.  I am sorry to be missing the party bcause I plan on volunteering there when I get back in town.  I actually did make up the flyers for them to distribute before I left.  That was the least I could do for such a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment