MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I started this card with a digi stamp from the Uk. Her name is Joy and the link to purchase her is here   http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/   I colored her with my Copic markers.  I like to think she is holding an Easter egg in her hand.  The paper is colored cardstock and the middle layer was run thru my Sizzix Big Shot using the Sizzix large A2 Flower folder.  I distressed the edges using SU ink.  The sentiment lower layer is made from SU paper cut into four circles using a 1 inch round paper punch. I printed the sentiment on my computer and distressed the edges with the same ink I used on the yellow layer.  The embellisment is a roset I had in my stash.  I folder the edges of of the circles  up after glueing them and attached the assembled sentiment with a raised double sided dimension.
Here is the link to the challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment