MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

Monday, January 17, 2011

MY COPIC MARKER CERTIFICATION

I completed the class yesterday in Phoenix and it was great!!
We needed to jog around the Rock and Roll Marathon race in order to get to downtown Phoenix since the class was on Central Avenue and the race made a loop all around the city, but thanks to my husband, Ray, he got me a map online and showed me the best way to avoid the delays by getting on the 51. What would I do without his love and support?  Kudoos to Ray, I even got there early. (Left home at 6AM on a Sunday)
 I enjoyed having Jennifer as our instructor and met some great ladies and fellow crafters.  I wish some of them lived around Cornville.
As soon as Jen sends the link to the badge, I will proudly put it on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment