MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

MY INTERMEDIATE COPIC CERTIFICATION

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Going to Vancouver in 5 days!

I am spending Labor Day weekend getting ready for what looks to be a fantastic experience.  My kids (Will and his gorgeous wife Wibke)  decided that since we were not together for my husband, Ray's, birthday and Tiffany and my birthdays are in a few weeks (Sept 20 and 21st) they would treat us all to a week's vacation at Whistler in Vancouver, Canada.  Ray and I are flying from Phoenix to Seattle on Thurs Sept 9th and they are flying to Seattle from San Diego on that day at around that same time.  We will all meet (hopefully we don't get stuck when we change planes in Las Vegas), then they rented a car for all 6 of us to drive to Canada.  They rented a house there, how exciting.  I will get to be with all of them and Sandy and my brother are taking turns at house and petsitting for us  us while we are gone.  We never get to go anywhere together without their help because of the dogs, cat, garden ect.  This is so special!!  Will wanted us to go on the ride that takes you down the mountain in a harness on a suspension rope( don't have a clue what it is called) but if he really wants to surprise me, I have always admired hot air balloons and a ride in one would be a dream come true.  But if not, the trip alone is enough.  I have the hot air balloon ride on my bucket list and hoefully I have a few more good years left!!  I will pack a few markers and paper with images to relax with when I have down time!!

1 comment: